Position: Accounts Executive
1. Good experience in preparation of all kinds of MIS reports as required from time to time by the management
2. Must have excellent knowledge of Excel, powerpoint and other MS tools
3. Good knowledge of Overall Accounting fundamentals and procedures
4. Checking of all supplier bills and inputting in the ERP system
5. Good knowledge of Excise/ Service Tax/ GST/ TDS/ TCS
6. Maintenance of all records required by Excise/ Service Tax/ GST departments
7. Reconciliation of Bank, Debtors and Creditors
8. Handling other day to day tasks relating to Finance department
9. Should have overall positive attitude
- Candidate should be B-Com and Expert in Tally.ERP9, MS Excel, MS Word.
- 2-4 year exp
- Sal: 15-18 k per month
Competency Skills :
Knowledge of principles, practices, and techniques of accounting and auditing and of the requirements of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Accounting.
Knowledge of system documentation and work paper organization.
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time