Roles and Responsibilities
- Strategic Planning: You will be primarily responsible for creating & managing updates to the India Business Unit Plan Tracker, producing different business scenarios, sensitivity analysis including preparing for and helping to facilitate monthly and quarterly strategic planning reviews with the Executive Team.
- Support the development of business plans and financial models in service of emerging and existing business geographies,
- Collect, classify and interpret intelligence, related to FMCG and environmental markets, from primary and secondary sources,
- Communicate findings to the team that influence decision-making and business outcomes, and
- Support project managers with robust analytics on long term planning projects and ad hoc requests.
- You will be responsible for managing key external stakeholder relationships with regulators, industry bodies, future customers.
- Key Stakeholder relationship management including the Global Executive Committee.
- Support the CEO in drafting and distributing a quarterly board update,
- Manage shareholder requests via our ticketing system, and partner with appropriate team members across the organization to fulfill requests as needed.
- Advisory Board and Board of Directors relationship management:
- Working with the CEO to prepare an agenda and meeting materials for tri-annual advisory board meetings.
- Support CEO in preparing an agenda, board deck and supporting materials for quarterly board meetings.
- Manage any advisory board/board meeting scheduling and ad hoc requests.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Sales & Marketing Strategy: You will be responsible for estimating the market potential for FMCG , Paint, Mattress, Furniture
Role:Zonal Sales Manager (B2C)
Salary: 10,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Retail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Bhartia Management Consultancy
submit your update profile - http://bit.ly/2S5ZByp